· Clenergy MENA realizes the need to establish a standardized process for managing projects, including the scope, cost, timeframe, quality and steps to present projects to achieve professional excellence.
· Clenergy MENA implements PMI’s (Project Management Institute) standards and frameworks for project and programme management.
· Clenergy MENA board of directors will issue and approve a project charter prior to any project operations, defining the scope and budget, identifying the project steering committee and stating any other significant information.
· Clenergy MENA will provide clear instructions and adequate training to ensure employees are aware of the latest project management standards and competent to do their work.
· Clenergy MENA commits to:
o Create and regularly maintain risk registers
o Create and regularly update project time schedules
o Develop KPIs and measurable benefits
o Manage documentation
o Provide accurate project reporting to the project steering committee
· Management board project management policy review will be conducted at least once per year.